[FX.php List] Security Concerns

David Tinoco davet15 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 12:38:02 MST 2007

Well guys, this scares me now, as I was planning to design a secure page that took a customer's credit card information and stored it only for a few hours in FM until the sales rep transferred it to a secure "internetless" computer.

But I realized that in order to have create and view access, you obviously must have read access, right?

So couldn't anyone theoretically lookup any credit card number while it hadn't been transferred?

Any help with suggestions would be great.

David