[FX.php List] FW: Creating Dates in a loop

Matt Tolman matt.tolman at ichotelsgroup.com
Tue Jan 23 10:22:04 MST 2007

Sorry, accidentally hit send on that email before I was finished typing it,
here is the full email:

I am still pretty new at PHP and fx.php, and I have what is hope a fairly
basic question.

I want to create a report that allows the user to make a date range and then
return a report

1/1/2006  <data>
1/2/2006  <data>
1/3/2006  nothing scheduled
1/4/2006  <data>
1/5/2006  nothing scheduled

So, in filemaker there are gaps in the dates (in the above example there
would be no records in Filemaker for 1/3/2006 and 1/5/2006, but I would
still like for them to display in the report.  Is there a way to do this in
a looping script that displays the dates for the gaps of missing records in
Filemaker.

Thanks for any ideas that you have.

    --Matt