[FX.php List] Random Image

Roger Price rp272 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 18 05:45:30 MST 2007

I need to be able to select a random field value from found set!

Using 'FMFindAny' overrides any other search criteria and select a value from anywhere in tha database.

I have tried a standard 'FMFind' with the appropriate search parameters and get the 'Found Set' that I wish to select from.

Using:
$n = rand(0,$imageData['foundCount']-1)' should give an integer within the range of the 'Found Count' (beginning at zero).

But how do I display the $nth instance of the field 'image_name'?

Please can anyone advise me

Roger