[FX.php List] Re: if andy's code doesn't work...

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Tue Jan 16 08:50:24 MST 2007

Alex,

Good catch on the counter.

I am so automated to start a counter at 0 that I did not think before
posting. You could leave the counter at 0 and just move the $counter++; to
above the if statement. This way the counter is incremented before the
check.

Roger, glad you got it solved.

Andy Gaunt

Office: 321.206.3658

Mobile: 407.810.4722

andy at fmpug.com

http://www.fmpug.com

2006 FileMaker Excellence Award Winner

Recipient of FileMaker's 2005 "Mad Dog" Public Relations Award

For chapter locations, dates & times please visit the website at
http://www.fmpug.com If you can make it to a meeting, please RSVP at
http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php

  _____