[FX.php List] Different REMOTE IP each screen

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Fri Jan 12 16:57:26 MST 2007

Thanks Bob,

I do understand the difference between static and dynamic IP
addresses, particularly  as assigned to home users.    Sometimes,
dynamic addresses turn into  "persistent dynamic" addresses which can
stay the same for days, weeks, and months.

However, I have never seen IP addresses that change with each new
page ( 4 times within a minute in one case), as a user advances
through a web site.

It forces me to rethink how I track and visitors in my log file.  Up
until now, I was relying on a single IP per visit.

Jonathan