[FX.php List] [OT] Collapsing menus

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Mon Jan 8 08:32:23 MST 2007

Bob,

I can't get the menus to work on IE6 or 7 on Windows.  When I click the
collapsible menu items they all disappear.  Have you received this feedback
from others as well?

I remember the question you asked awhile back about the menus and I couldn't
remember the menus I had seen before, but I found them again:
http://www.twinhelix.com/dhtml/fsmenu/;
http://www.twinhelix.com/dhtml/popupmenu/

Andrew Denman