[FX.php List] [OT] SSL problem with Mac OS X Server SOLVED

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Jan 1 09:41:24 MST 2007

Jason,

Yes, I knoq *how* to add a passphrase, and use Server Admin every
day; the problem was that, when I did use a passphrase, the web
services (Apache) failed to start.

What I discovered was that, once I put in a cert that had no
passphrase, everything worked flawlessly...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions