[FX.php List] Going live soon. Thank you.

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Mon Feb 26 20:46:13 MST 2007

Hi Folks,

I want to thank everyone on the list (especially Bob, Andy, ggt, DC,
Dale) for your help with my latest project.  This is the one that
required a primary search  using FileMaker and then a secondary
reduction of records using PHP.   The final set of records is stored
in an array and then page to page navigation is accomplished by
pulling desired records directly from the array.   Finally, Prev and
Next paging links are inspired by Steve Winter.

Some fine tuning left to do, but it's looking good so far.

Here's the temporary URL for those interested:

http://67.101.117.25/rentalguide/

My portion of the web site was the search form and the resulting
listing and detail pages.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Jonathan