[FX.php List] Just getting started

Christopher Stordalen stord005 at umn.edu
Wed Feb 21 15:25:24 MST 2007

Hello -

I am just getting started with Custom Web Publishing in FileMaker
Server Advanced 8 and FX.php.  I am having problems viewing the test
databases I have installed and configured from the download package
of FX.php.  I followed the instructions in the Read Me and have
checked for proper config on the database server and the web server,
but get no connectivity.

My setup is:
OS X Server 10.4.8 on both the database server and the web server
FileMaker Server Advanced 8 (8.0v4) and its corresponding Web
Publishing Engine

This is my first run with PHP.  Any pointers on setup would be most
appreciated.

Regards -

Christopher Stordalen