[FX.php List] Record Count after the fact- Revisted

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 21 10:01:25 MST 2007

It's not that; I'm using some session variables, but the site's
working great for everyone else.

The problem is with these goofy boilerplate providers; for some
reason, and I've not been able to determine the cause, they prevent
referer info to be sent, which then makes it impossible for them to
enter the site. I suspect that they do some redirecting, which
essentially puts a different domain name on these links, which then
looks invalid to my site.

So I'm going with an alternate plan, so that my client doesn't lose
his clients... :)

Thanks for your help, Dan; sharp as always! :)

Bob