[FX.php List] Problems w/ Internet Explorer 7 (submit via image)

Alex Gates alex at gandrpublishing.com
Thu Feb 15 06:49:58 MST 2007

Sorry, Joel, I guess I didn't read your post well enough -
I see that you do to use text in your button...(at first I thought you
just wanted the image).
I think this may the solution somewhat easier...

Use a CSS class like:

.button {

        font-size: 100%;
        background-image : url(images/submit.gif);
        background-position : bottom;

}

Then, instead of using

<input type="image" name="application" value="submit" src="images/
submit.gif">

Use -

<input name="application" type="submit" class="button" value="submit" />

Give that a try.

Alex P. Gates