[FX.php List] PHP/LAMP Career Opportunities @ Yahoo!

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Tue Feb 13 10:18:18 MST 2007

Folks, my apologies that this got through.  Although FX.php job
opportunities are definitely appropriate in this forum (and even
straight FileMaker job opportunities are OK), general posts like this
are obviously out-of-line.  From what I can tell, this person joined
the list just to post this (the request came in just a couple of days
ago.)  Of course, this may just be a disgruntled employee who's
trying to give Yahoo! a bad name, but otherwise I would have thought
that an internet company would know better.  Again, sorry for the
hassle.

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org