[FX.php List] Very strange session variable problem

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Mon Feb 12 10:42:27 MST 2007

Just a late follow up to this thread...

I just debugged a similar problem and I didn't have the luxury of moving
to another server! ;-)

There seems to be a variable scoping "problem" (or just a difference) in
PHP 4.3.10 where SESSION variables that once had their own scope overlap
with local variables (and probably globals though i didn't test it).

i'll bet that this original issue described by Bob P. was a variable
collision and the change from one version of PHP to the other resolved
the problem because the SESSION variables got re-scoped properly.

just writin' what i've seen and worked through - no searching the PHP
bug database...

dan

Bob Patin had written:

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org