[FX.php List] ExecuteQuery XML error: mismatched tag at line 6

jason f. boldt jason_fb at beezwax.net
Wed Feb 7 11:43:53 MST 2007

Sure, here's the configuration file:

<?php
$serverIP = 'pisces.dwc-west.net';
$webCompanionPort = 80;         // for FM7SA, this should we the web
server port
$dataSourceType = 'FMPro7';

$scheme = 'http';               // generally this will be 'http';
'https' for SSL connections to FileMaker

$fm_dbpass = "pass";
$fm_dbuser = "user";
?>

and here's the code from the script:

$directqry = new FX($serverIP, $webCompanionPort, $dataSourceType);
$directqry->SetDBPassword($fm_dbpass, $fm_dbuser);
$directqry->SetDBData("Households.fp7","Main", 1);

$data = $directqry->FMFind();
$dataObj = $data['data'];

print "<PRE>";
print_r($data);
print "</PRE>";

and here's the result:

fx_error Object
(
     [error_message_prefix] =>
     [mode] => 1
     [level] => 1024
     [code] => 100
     [message] => FX: ExecuteQuery XML error: mismatched tag at line 6
     [userinfo] =>
     [backtrace] => Array
         (
             [0] => Array
                 (
                     [file] => /Library/WebServer/Documents/dev_fm8/
libs/FX/FX.php
                     [line] => 895
                     [function] => fx_error
                     [class] => fx_error
                     [type] => ->
                     [args] => Array
                         (
                             [0] => ExecuteQuery XML error:
mismatched tag at line 6
                         )

                 )

             [1] => Array
                 (
                     [file] => /Library/WebServer/Documents/dev_fm8/
libs/FX/FX.php
                     [line] => 1057
                     [function] => executequery
                     [class] => fx
                     [type] => ->
                     [args] => Array
                         (
                             [0] => -find
                         )

                 )

             [2] => Array
                 (
                     [file] => /Library/WebServer/Documents/dev_fm8/
libs/FX/FX.php
                     [line] => 1108
                     [function] => fmaction
                     [class] => fx
                     [type] => ->
                     [args] => Array
                         (
                             [0] => -find
                             [1] => 1
                             [2] => full
                         )

                 )

             [3] => Array
                 (
                     [file] => /Library/WebServer/Documents/dev_fm8/
validation_logInUser.php
                     [line] => 13
                     [function] => fmfind
                     [class] => fx