[FX.php List] [OT?] URL changes to port 16080

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Wed Feb 7 11:10:07 MST 2007

I am.  And I went in to uncheck the"Performance Cache" setting on the
domain in question.  Restarted Web Services (but not OS X Server
10.4) and still received that URL transformation when I typed

			www.mydomain.com/myfolder (no final slash)

Result was still:		www.mydomain.com:16080/myfolder/
(apache added 16080 and slash)

The resulting URL just sits there and never find the page.

Jonathan