[FX.php List] Encrypting Solutions?

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Wed Feb 7 10:09:28 MST 2007

Thanks for your thoughts, Bob.

This appears to be the age-old "Who Owns What" discussion we see with
native FileMaker solutions....with an extra wrinkle of web-based
delivery thrown in.

In my view, it boils down to whether the client is purchasing a
product that they would own or a service that they rent.

So far, I have been offering a service.  However, I'm going to be
sure to spell out these issues in future dealings.

Thanks

Jonathan

--

Jonathan Schwartz