[FX.php List] [OFF] Trouble with clients trying to download DOCX files from web server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Dec 30 17:25:59 MST 2007

GGT,

I'm not sure what that means; do you mean that I need to set a MIME
type, or does that mean that the client machine needs the right
machine to deal with the file?

If it's the latter, then why, when my client's Mac has MS Word, does
it not handle the file properly, and why do his employee machines also
not handle it, even though they're PCs?

Please explain what you mean by "have an application assigned to it."
Assigned where?

Thanks,

bob