[FX.php List] [OFF] Trouble with clients trying to download DOCX files from web server

Andy Walz andywalz at wildernessinquiry.org
Sun Dec 30 13:39:45 MST 2007

Bob-  I'm not sure if this will be helpful but as I understand it,
for Macs that do not have MS Office 2008 for Mac you need this plug-
in in order use .docx, .pptx, or any of the new MS file types at all.

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/system_disk_utilities/
microsoftofficeopenxmlfileformatconverter.html
or
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx?pid=download&location=/
mac/download/office2004/converterbeta_0_2.xml

Gotta love Microsoft!
Andy

Serving people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities on shared outdoor
experiences throughout the world. Visit us online at
http://www.wildernessinquiry.org

Andrew Walz, Program Director
Wilderness Inquiry
808 14th Ave SE,