[FX.php List] [OFF] Trouble with clients trying to download DOCX files from web server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Dec 30 12:17:43 MST 2007

Hmm...

Any ideas on how I can fix this? This is a Windows Vista Word file; I
wonder if that's why it's doing this...

I tried adding a mimetype in OS X Server for docx, but that hasn't
made any difference; perhaps I'm not adding the mimetype right...

If anyone has a solution for this, I'd really appreciate it.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting