[FX.php List] [OFF] Trouble with clients trying to download DOCX files from web server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Dec 30 11:20:44 MST 2007

On Dec 30, 2007, at 12:17 PM, Gjermund Gusland Thorsen wrote:

> You probably need to tamper with the header data, if this goes
> through php

Nah, these are just hyperlinks; when I try it in Leopard/Safari it
works fine, but my client says he's having trouble on his machine
(he's in Japan, not sure if this makes any difference).

How would he register the "docx" mimetype in his browser?

I already put it into the web server, but it doesn't seem to fix it
completely, although he can now control-click on it to download the
file.

Thanks,

Bob