[FX.php List] [OFF] Question about RDNS

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Dec 30 11:12:39 MST 2007

If they're set to separate subdomains, then that's what will be
reported back. If they're using separate IP addresses (they *are*
using separate IPs, right, or are you doing something with a router
and DHCP?), then the IP will be reported back to any query. I think
RDNS queries and retrieves an IP address, but I don't remember, since
it's been a long time since we set ours up.

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting