[FX.php List] [OFF] Question about RDNS

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Dec 30 10:18:26 MST 2007

Jonathan,

I had to go to my ISP to get reverse DNS set up... I do know it helped
to keep my mail server from being blacklisted...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting