[FX.php List] [OFF] On the Road Help

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Thu Dec 20 15:07:40 MST 2007

Hi Folks,

I'm sorry to waste bandwidth with FTM questions, but I'm on the road
with limited access to internet.  In the past, I've done all my
development on a live FMSA 8.5 system via remote, but I had planned
to do work on my local MacBookPro using built in apache and FMP
9Advanced.

So far, no dice.  Is this supposed to work? If so, how?

I did try to install FMSA 8.5 on the MacBookPro, but ran into the
non-univeral version problem last week.  No time to order a CD from
FMI.

Thanks for the hel.

Jonathan
--