[FX.php List] First Mass email = Too Many Redirects for Safari

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Wed Dec 19 12:46:52 MST 2007

At 1:08 PM -0600 12/19/07, Bob Patin wrote:
>I've avoided mail blasting here, because it inevitably gets my mail
>server blacklisted... something you may want to keep in mind. :)

Thanks for the advice.

I hesitated to use the word "email blast", but I have yet to find a
single word term that conveys: "Double Opt-In permission based
communication via the SMTP protocol on a scale of more than one".

I manage the process very carefully and play by the rules.  That
being said, that is one of my concerns about allowing admin end users
to send out their own blasts.  DOH! There's that word again. ;-)

Jonathan Schwartz
Exit 445 Group
jonathan at exit445.com
http://www.exit445.com