[FX.php List] [EXTREMELY OFF] The other thing that I do...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Dec 19 10:09:53 MST 2007

I don't know if I've mentioned this on this list (I don't think I
have), but...

Some of you know that I'm a professional studio musician, which was my
first career and one which I still do alongside my computer consulting
business.

I have a new CD that I finished a month ago, and which was released on
November 29th; if any of you are Beatles fans, you'll probably like
it. It's a solo-piano CD of 10 great Beatles tunes; I was very careful
to be faithful to the original tunes, but there are little twists here
and there that I think make these arrangements pretty cool.

Anyway, I've never plugged my own CDs on here before, but wanted to
let you guys know about them. If you're interested, please visit my
site at http://www.bobpatin.com, where you'll find samples of the CDs
and a page for ordering them as well.

Best,

bob at longtermsolutions.com