[FX.php List] First Mass email = Too Many Redirects for Safari

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Wed Dec 19 09:47:19 MST 2007

Errrr.....no.

I'm doing a separate find on the first page, operating on the first
record found and then marking it done and repeating until foundcount
is 0.

The mail step is sending either one or two email, depending if there
are 1 or two contacts on the record.

Since posting, I realized that perhaps I should just merge the pages
into...and use a for loop.

Will Safari still think that there is a problem?  I guess not,
because I won't be reloading pages.  I'll be using the same
page...unless the timeout thing happens.

Also, I'd like to see information update on the screen to show
progress...but that might bring me back to the same Safari error.

Guess I'll start experimenting!

Jonathan