[FX.php List] First Mass email = Too Many Redirects for Safari

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Wed Dec 19 09:10:50 MST 2007

Hi Folks,

I tried my first mass email (<100) using PHPMailer/fx/FMP and Safari
refused to do mre than 5 or so records.

In short, I have one page searching the db and creating the email
components. I use a second page with header to actually send the page
with phpmailer. The last step of that script reload the first page.

Safari retruns an error page after 5 or so loops.

I can see that Safari is trying to be helpful, but I don't need that
kind of help in this case.

Did I approach the task wrong?

Thx

Jonathan