[FX.php List] Submitting line breaks into FM field?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Dec 13 15:12:40 MST 2007

I wasn't referring to the browser, I was referring to the web server
when I mentioned OS X Server. I'm well aware that Apache is a
webserver (I have 9 web servers running here).

All I know is that the problem persisted on my Mac, and on my client's
PC, until I used "\r\n".

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting