[FX.php List] [OFF] How to create a web bug

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Dec 13 08:59:18 MST 2007

I'd avoid that... that's how a lot of spammers work, and I'm wondering
whether your emails might get flagged because they're sending
something back.

I think that the easiest method would be to put a confirm link in the
email itself.

http://domain.com/confirm.php&r=123

You could put the id# in the email by generating emails from
FileMaker, and then when they click the link it'd write to the
database and perhaps create a log file showing who read the email, and
when.

Just an idea,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting