[FX.php List] PHP Notices OK?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Dec 12 10:47:13 MST 2007

Trish,

The first idea won't send back undefined variables, as it's looping through
the $_POST array, so everything in there is defined, otherwise it's not in
there ;-)

As to my second suggestion, I've used that extensively when I'm posting back
large arrays of data which get save to multiple FMP records, which include
checkboxes, since otherwise the array of other data will have say 30 items
in it, while if only 15 checkboxes are checked, then that array will only
have 15 items, and things won't 'line up'...

Cheers
Steve