[FX.php List] PHP Notices OK?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Dec 12 10:45:02 MST 2007

Jonathan,

As you know time is money, if the money he paid justifies the time, then
perhaps it would be best to say 'hey, I'll fix it'... if not, and he wasn't
kicking and screaming about having to change his php.ini file, then perhaps
'let sleeping dogs lie' (I'm full of little clichés today aren't I ;-)

For future projects, make sure notices are turned on on your testing server,
then you can work through them as you go... pretty soon you'll come to know
instinctively what will cause them, and the method to use to prevent them
from occurring and it'll take no more time than if you just let it be...

Inflation has struck, that little gem's worth 2 Yuan...

Cheers
Steve