[FX.php List] Bad apostrophe character confounds FMP

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Dec 10 16:00:37 MST 2007

OK.  I'm back with the program...

The DOCTYPE declaration can stay down below the php section of the
page...just don't go echoing a bunch of stuff in the php section
before that point.  Truth is, I do that all the time during testing,
placing markers on the page with error results from FMP queries.
Will be extra careful to clean those up.

Thanks for an enlightening thread.

Jonathan