[FX.php List] Bad apostrophe character confounds FMP

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Mon Dec 10 10:19:13 MST 2007

Bob,

Thanks for the offer.

I want to keep this on the list until I figure
out which end is up...in hopes that it might help
someone else.

What page are we referring to that is the problem page?

The FMP data (with bad character) is retrieved
from FMP by one php page (no html) that puts the
retrieved data in a session, displayed and edited
by another php/html page and then saved by yet
another (php only). Currently, the bad character
is making it all the way thru before choking FMP
on the "create record" page.

Which page is supposed to benefit from the UTF encoding?

Thanks,

Jonathan