[FX.php List] Bad apostrophe character confounds FMP

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Dec 10 09:02:35 MST 2007

Yes, he's absolutely right; I forgot about that, but that was what
finally fixed all my problems.

I use it for everything I write now...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting