[FX.php List] Bad apostrophe character confounds FMP

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Dec 9 20:31:32 MST 2007

I couldn't find it in my site files quickly, but I think I used

HTMLspecialchars

to avoid this problem, which i also had.

A function that would do this would be the thing to use; something
that would also strip slashes...

stripslashes(htmlspecialchars($thestring))

But I can't remember whether I used htmlspecialchars or htmlentities...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting and programming for all versions of
FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting