[FX.php List] Re: [Off] Leopard and FMP 9.02 window activation

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 14:06:02 MST 2007

Hi Troy

People have reported similar problems (losing correct/expected window
focus in Leopard) on FileMaker's TechNet &/or FBA lists.  Some have
guessed that it's connected to Spaces.  I believe at least one person
said this was a Leopard issue, not specific to FMP, and they'd seen
it in at least one other app.

-Joel