[FX.php List] [OT] Problem trying to use mount_afp w/ FileMaker Server

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Dec 4 11:28:30 MST 2007

I think I'm going to need to reinstall OS X, which means I have to
wait until traffic dies down. I'm going to try that tonight and see if
that solves the problem...

Thanks for your help,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions
      MSN: tech at longtermsolutions.com
      ICQ: 159333060

Contact us for FileMaker hosting for all versions of FileMaker
PHP • CDML • Full email services • Free DNS hosting • Colocation •
Consulting

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org