[FX.php List] having some trouble with the basics

Jamie Adams jamie at liquis.com
Tue Aug 28 12:33:39 MDT 2007

Here's the important part of my  server_data.php:

$serverIP = '67.110.68.99';

$webCompanionPort = 81;         // for FM7SA, this should we the web
server port

$dataSourceType = 'FMPro7';

$webUN = 'Admin';               // defaults for Book_List in FM7; both
should be blank for Book_List in FM5/6

$webPW = '';

The IP and port are right.  They work for IWP.  I know it's weird to use
port 81 for the WPE, but I have my reasons.  As for dataSourceType, I
think this is right.  I'm running FileMaker Server 8 Advanced.  I tried
FM7SA, and FM8SA, just for grins, and they didn't work either.  The
webUN and webPW I didn't change.  I also didn't change them in the
sample files.  So that should be ok, right?

My databases show up in /fmi/config, and in IWP.  I have fmxml enabled
for the sample databases, and one other.  Although I have it disabled
for some files that I don't want to use FX.php for.  Both the privelege
set screen AND the /fmi/config screen show fmxml as being enabled.
Anything else I should check?

Jamie Adams

Liquis, Inc.

400 Parker Drive, Suite 1110, Austin, TX 78728

phone 512.299.9634, ext 103 -- fax 512.873.0575

www.liquis.com <http://www.liquis.com>

www.auctionpartner.com <http://www.auctionpartner.com>

www.furniture-partner.com <http://www.furniture-partner.com>

eBay Store: