[FX.php List] having some trouble with the basics

Jamie Adams jamie at liquis.com
Mon Aug 27 15:12:49 MDT 2007

Hello all-

This is my first post to a mailing list, so I will do my best to avoid
any faux pas.  If I fail in this, I humbly apologize.

I've been struggling for a few weeks to get FX.php working properly
(i.e. returning data, rather than errors).  I have fixed a few problems,
but run into new ones.  At present, when I run the
displayFXDatabaseList.php script, I get an error code 100, "FX:
ExecuteQuery XML error: mismatched tag at line 6."

Full output available here: http://pastey.net/72819

For FXExamples.php, I get the following errors:

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in
/home/furnitur/public_html/fpcatalog/FX/Tutorials/FXExamples.php on line
81
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/furnitur/public_html/fpcatalog/FX/Tutorials/FXExamples.php on line
81

Also on the FXExamples.php page, the database drop-down is empty, the
light green cell at the bottom of the table says "No valid Database
specified."  And at the bottom of the page it says "Array ( )", although
it is spread over three lines.

Chris, or any of the other brilliant people I hope are reading this, any
help or advice would be much appreciated.  If I omitted any important
information, feel free to ask.

Jamie Adams

Liquis, Inc.

400 Parker Drive, Suite 1110, Austin, TX 78728

phone 512.299.9634, ext 103 -- fax 512.873.0575

www.liquis.com <http://www.liquis.com>

www.auctionpartner.com <http://www.auctionpartner.com>

www.furniture-partner.com <http://www.furniture-partner.com>

eBay Store: