[FX.php List] Approach to User initiated mass mail capability

Jonathan Schwartz jschwartz at exit445.com
Fri Aug 17 07:18:11 MDT 2007

Alex,

Thanks.  In this case, I run the mail server so I *am* the SMTP
host....if I understand your point correctly.  I certainly don't want
runaway email blasts.  I'm thinking of easing in more slowly by
allowing the user to create the jobs but I will manually execute
them. That will be the big time savings.

Jonathan