[FX.php List] MySQL and FX.php help needed - MORE INFO

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Wed Aug 15 12:35:35 MDT 2007

Marisa,

My guess is that this may be an FX.php bug, but I won't have time to
look until this evening.  Best,

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 8 Certified Developer
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org