[FX.php List] MySQL and FX.php help needed

Marisa Smith listmember at datasmithconsulting.net
Wed Aug 15 11:21:44 MDT 2007

I'm using FX.php with MySQL for the first time.   I'm having trouble
with editing a record and returning data from FX.   The record in
MySQL *IS* edited appropriately, but the ['data'] array being
returned is empty.  I'm also getting these 2 errors:

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid
MySQL-Link resource in /Library/WebServer/Documents/brainstem/FX/
FX.php on line 881

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
result resource in /Library/WebServer/Documents/brainstem/FX/FX.php
on line 887

I tried explicitly setting the $returnedDataArray to true when I call
FMEdit('true', 'full'); but it's still not returning anything.   Any
ideas would be greatly appreciated!

FYI:  Here is the query being sent in by FX:

UPDATE Cases SET PhoneCallerLastName = 'Smith', PhoneCallerNumber =
'(734) 555-1212', PhoneCallDate = '2007-08-10', PhoneCallLogDate =
'2007-08-12', PhoneCallerFirstName = 'Fred', TrackingItemDetails =
'Test details again.', RecipientContactKey = '13' WHERE key_ = '42';

Sorry if I'm not explaining this well.

Thanks.
Marisa Smith, Partner
DataSmith Consulting
- a Division of The Whole Brain Group, LLC

P.O. Box 8275
Ann Arbor, MI 48107
734.929.0431 - phone
734.929.0058 - fax