[FX.php List] Problem with text formatting

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Aug 15 09:13:41 MDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks guys; I've been using Dreamweaver (hard to stop after a long
time using it), and when you switch the view to the WYSIWYG view, it
updates the page. I could see that, after I replaced the META tag,
that the Japanese characters changed a bit... so I think it's already
done.

At Devcon I saw a nice demo of Textmate and CSSEdit (thanks to the
good Joel Shapiro), which I vow to start using, but Dreamweaver's
really handy for its combination of preview, FTP, and code. However,
yesterday it really messed up a page I was working on; I added a
table row above my FOREACH code for cranking out records into a
table, and Dreamweaver most kindly deleted my PHP code. It took me
quite a while (it's a really complex page) to find it too... very
aggravating. A good reason to bail on Dreamweaver.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions