[FX.php List] Trying to send email with lots of accented letters

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Aug 13 20:40:05 MDT 2007

Thanks, but I'm not sending mail from FileMaker. I'm sending mail
using a PHP function that someone gave me a couple of years ago and
which works really well (i think it might be called "Sock Mail").

Here's another clue: while it shows on the screen just fine, it
doesn't get sent properly in email. Is there something that I can do
to make sure that a plain-text email would show the same accented
text (or is this a function of an individual's computer settings)?

Bob