[FX.php List] Undefined Property $currentFieldIndex

Wes Plate wes at automaticduck.com
Fri Aug 10 16:54:44 MDT 2007

I have been running a FX/FileMaker Server solution for a couple years
running on a G4 tower.

Today I moved our files onto a new Xserve running FMSA 9, copied over my FX
directory and the .php files that call FX and I updated my server_data.php
file with the new server IP address.

My first try to get data into FileMaker using one of my scripts succeeded
(it is a single field form that I use to post some XML into FileMaker), but
before the success message I received this error:

Notice: Undefined property: FX::$currentFieldIndex in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/FX/FX.php on line 282

Can anyone advise how to get rid of this error?

Thank you.

--
Wes Plate
 Automatic Duck, Inc.