[FX.php List] Not a valid path - for scheduled backups

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Aug 9 18:06:48 MDT 2007

Not only is it safe and effective, but you should run it often. Some
techs recommend running it after every install of new software--that
may be a bit overcautious, but I've seen REPAIR PERMISSIONS fix
things on my laptop many times (especially Dreamweaver, which seems
to be error-prone).

I could *swear* that I'd tried in the past to backup to an external
drive connected via USB2, and that I never got it to succeed; I
always set the permissions for backup folders, so that wasn't the
issue; I wish I'd asked that question yesterday at that RAID session
(I was in there too, Jay; very interesting stuff).

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions