[FX.php List] Not a valid path - for scheduled backups

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Thu Aug 9 11:07:36 MDT 2007

Dale,

I couldn't find a Repair Permissions utility but did find a button named "Repair Disk Permissions" in "Disk Utility". Is that what you mean?

The button only appears to be active when the startup drive is selected, not when the problematic external drive is selected.

Is this always safe to use, or will I be digging myself in deeper?

Can I run it without taking FMS down?

Please excuse my ignorance!

-Troy