[FX.php List] Not a valid path - for scheduled backups

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Thu Aug 9 08:32:06 MDT 2007

Dale,

Thanks for getting my head in Holmes mode.

Within hours after the last successful backup, these Software Update items were installed, based on looking in the Library/Receipts folder:

AirPortExtremeUpdate2007003.pkg
SecUpd2007-005Univ.pkg

I guess it's a good bet one of those triggered the problem, because the next backup was scheduled a few hours after that, and it's the first that didn't work.

What can I do about it?

-Troy