[FX.php List] Not a valid path - for scheduled backups

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Wed Aug 8 19:49:45 MDT 2007

Okay, well I wasn't suggesting it as a permanent solution. If your
backups work to the boot drive but not to the external, then that's a
clue. Also, what's changed since the last successful backup? 10.4.10
update? Removed the external drive and moved it to another system,
and then returned it here? Just trying to get us thinking.

Dale