[FX.php List] Not a valid path - for scheduled backups

Troy Meyers tcmeyers at troymeyers.com
Wed Aug 8 18:39:48 MDT 2007

It's after-hours, so I was able to restart FileMaker Server (total restart of machine, actually) and still it shows "Not a valid path".

I double-checked permissions, and the drive and the enclosed folders still have "fmserver" as owner, with read and write permission.

I created brand new folders at the root level of the drive, "Backups" and "SundayNoon" etc., did the permissions on those, and tried those paths. Still "Not a valid path".

Should I be using Terminal to set permissions instead of Get Info? If so, how?

Should I just reformat the whole drive and start over?

It _was_ working fine for a while, I don't know what changed. I sure didn't change the paths in Schedules.

-Troy